My name is Paulina Martin, a junior history major at the College of the Holy Cross. I am using this blog as a way to share my year-long adventure with family, friends, and mentors (& to connect to my roots #nspforever). This fall semester, I am studying at the University College Cork in Cork, Ireland. In the spring, I will be in Washington D.C. working at an internship and writing a capstone. Academically, I am on this journey to witness and absorb the experiences of women and their abortion care, in Ireland and the United States, in the hopes of informing my future advocacy work.
Personally, I am on this journey to be scared, amazed, confused, and astonished by our big world and the people that call it home. To grow, to experience: that is my endeavor.
“I don’t want to end up simply having visited this world.” – Mary Oliver
Who is Paulina?
- Big sister to Audrey & Kate
- Horrible dancer, yet often the first on the floor
- Lover of allllll the food (10x for sugar)
- High-key ESTJ
- Adrenaline junkie
- Loyal daily planner and GCal user
- Best friend of Coopdog Millionaire, the golden doodle
- Insatiable reader – bonus points if it has a strong female lead
- Always interested in group fitness